Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Star-Spangled Banner

Last night was Obama's Inauguration, and Beyonce got to sing the national anthem. I didn't get to watch it because I was stuck studying 12 sumptuous chapters. 

Anyway, sources are claiming that Beyonce lip-synced and they have proof here
But seriously, what if she lip-synced? Is that really what matters??

Whether she lip-synced or not, I loved every bit of it! I PERSONALLY don't think anyone (LIVING) could have done a better job-- fitting into the occasion.

Here's the video:


I watched the video about 3 times and after looking closely, I spotted her lip at 2:19
Her pre-recorded track stopped right before her voice did in "brave" No? Yes?

Well, hopefully I get to watch the rerun (if there'll be any), or I'll probably just look for it online.

By the way, this is her singing the Nigerian national anthem back in 2006 :-) Oh that voice!




xxxo
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment