Thursday, January 31, 2013

ROMELIA, ROMELIA!

I have a love-hate relationship with this lady called Romelia...and I just met her!

Hey guys!
I ordered a shoe from ALDO on Sunday and I just received it. I couldn't wait to try it on, and the moment I did, I flung it out of my feet in excitement annoyance :s

Here's the gist.
So I saw this really cute pair of pumps on ALDO while browsing through their store site and came across ROMELIA. I was filled with joy because this shoe kinda reminds me of the ZARA asymmetric court shoe that came out last January and sold FAST (I wanted one so bad)!
I got it in the color "bone" (classic tan) because I needed a pointed heel in nude...and oh, it's on sale! Went from $80 to $64.98.

So on trying this shoe, I realized that it looked expanded. Now I don't know if it's because of the packaging, or perhaps it was returned to them by a previous dissatisfied customer. 
I have a narrow feet and the shoe feels wide. Thank goodness I went half a size down (I wear a 9)!

In a positive light, I loveeee this shoe due to it's structure. It's a patent, asymmetrical  pointed toe 4 inch pump that's super comfortable if the size is right. It has a classic look to it too.


I'll give a final review on the shoe after an outing... I have no intention of returning it.

Looking forward to the weekend. I'm about to take some Tylenol, get some sleep then head to work.

Later.
xxxo
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Wat a shame nude pumps/shoe are my fast becoming my fave!! Besides my name is wendy and I am shoe whore nice blog feel free to visit mine at www.goldenglamore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I constantly find myself buying more.

    ReplyDelete