Sunday, January 6, 2013

TRIPOD. Yay!!

One of the many things on my Christmas wishlist was a tripod, which I got for Christmas and was given to me by my lil sis.
Honestly, she couldn't have gotten a better gift...this is something I **greatly** needed (next to a DSLR). One of her reasons for granting my wish was so that I can stop bothering her to take my photos *lawwl* 
Makes sense.

So on to the next chapter of picture taking...
I'm not sure how to go about it...well I know how it works and how to make use of it..I'll just find it awkward running back and forth between poses to set timers and take pics; with onlookers/passersby minding my business. I'll get used to all of  this, eventually.

On a second note, school starts tomorrow. Yay I need one more week!
Needless to say, I'm happy on the other hand because I know I'm one step closer to getting my degree and accomplishing my goals.
A lot will be on my plate this semester, so don't expect traffic posts, but do stop by from time to time. I'll post whenever I find the time to. Bear with me.


Until then folks.
Have a great first week (if you start back school tomorrow).

xxxo
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment