Monday, February 4, 2013

Reorganizing

So last weekend, I decided to do some shoe organization.

Got tired of running into my shoes...they were scattered all over my room like some of yours are.
I searched for good storage options and I ended up at target. Although expensive for a shoe storage item, these wooden cubes were not intended for one. 

The "cheap" ones I found had some cons to it. For instance, they wouldn't allow me to have my shoes standing up or each cube could only fit one individual shoe.
I wanted mine to stand upright and for each pair to be in the same space. So I found this at Target. I bought two because that's all they had at the time, and in that particular color.

It took me approximately 3 hours to build them. It's not an easy process especially since their setup manual isn't straightforward. Confused me a bit. 


My boots and loafers are still in the same spots.
When time permits, I'm getting the rest of my shoes from my Chicago and setting up more cubes.

I know. I need some colors in my life *_*

I plan on having three shoes in one cube, so it'll be a total of  25-27 shoes.
P.S. Those are two units stacked. One unit has 9 cubes.

Have a nice week!

xxxo
post signature

4 comments:

  1. i can see you're a shoeaholic...welcome to the club...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol it's such an unhealthy relationship, but thanks

      Delete
  2. I love the cubes you used to organize your shoes...

    ReplyDelete