Friday, February 15, 2013

New In: Eileen

Hi everyone!
I hope you enjoyed Valentine's Day yesterday?

So I'm just here to do a quick post on my order from Shoemint.
It's my first ordering from them and the process wasn't complicated at all. Just like most shoe sites, you register to become a member. Shoemint reminds me so much of Shoe dazzle and JustFab. They're all in the same category, I guess.

Moving on.
I have to admit that my addiction to nude/neutral is very unhealthy. Sometimes I question myself; what's the point of having the same shoe colors throughout? But then again, they are different styles :)



Lately I've been seeing different shoe companies with this particular style pattern...remember my Zara shoe?
This shoe can be worn with literally any outfit. That's one thing I love about it besides its dual-tone (rose gold metallic and silver glitter).

Buy it here

Have a fab weekend.
xxxo
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment