Sunday, February 10, 2013

55TH Grammys Red Carpet

 Hello everyone!
I was unable to watch anything pertaining to the Grammys this year, but I did look up some photos and picked my favorite looks.

REDS
L-R: Adele. Kaya Jones. Skylar Grey. Rihanna
COLORS
L-R: Esperanza. Miranda Lambert. Joan Osborne. Ali Tam
WHITES
L-R: Anouska Shankar. Kady Z. Taylor Swift
BLACKS
L-R: Jennifer Lopez. Ashanti. Erica Campbell

BLACKS
L-R: Carrie Underwood. Kelly Rowland. Alicia Keys

TAILORED
L-R: Janelle Monae. Beyonce
COUPLES
L-R: Faith Hill & Tim Mcgraw. Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose. Pharrell Williams & Helen Lasichanh
SHARP
L-R: Nas. Drake. Chris Brown. John Mayer
CLEAN
L-R: Kaskade. John Paul. Nelly. Jonas Myrin


My overall favs go to Chris Brown and Kelly Rowland, not only because they're wearing my favorite colors, but also because they both took different routes with their looks. 
Kudos to Chris Brown's stylist! 

Have a lovely week!
xxxo
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment