Saturday, June 2, 2012

New In: Dear Zara...

...thank you.
Hey guys!

So today I walked into a Zara store downtown Chicago and I was glad.

Three months ago, I ordered the Zara I-basic sandal in beige and orange and was displeased when my package arrived because they sent me the red and purple version of it >:(
Red & Purple

Beige & Orange



Welp I had returned it to be exchanged for my original purchase but they did a refund instead...and I had since then forgotten the shoes.

So while walking the streets of Michigan, I walked into Zara with my friend where I spotted the all black pair and fell in love.


My new pair in black

***I know I'm into neutral colors, but black seems to be taking over. HELP***

They also have this in blue & green.

I love Zara shoes because they're so chic! You should check em out if you haven't.





xxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment