Monday, June 25, 2012

#OOTD: FashionBombDaily

Let me start off by saying that I am today's Fashion Bombshell. YAY.
I put myself up because I’ve been following Fashion Bomb Daily for a while now, and also to share my style with ladies of mutuality.

Let me say that it’s sad that some of these readers can be so cruel and hateful with their comments. I've seen this with so many entries as well. Is it the hate, or are they just bitter? Hmm. All I want is for their opinionated minds to send in some photos so that we too can critique. Yeah? Maybe if I was a girl with a low self-esteem I’d cry my eyes out at those comments. Jump off a cliff maybe? OK that’s too extreme. Lawwwl.

Anyway I love those that complimented my looks and critiqued in a responsible not-so-harsh manner. If you’re a stylist or someone in the fashion industry, I respect your “opinion”. But if you’re none of that, what do you know about looks wearing people? I'm not sorry that smiling in photos or looking good for you is NOT my forte. 
 *
*
**Pause**
*
*
Back to my regular scheduled blogging.
This is what I wore to my mom’s lil birthday celebration at church.
And oh, my JustFab shoe, Payson (in nude), just came in today. I'm not liking it one bit...looks different from what I saw online >_<





Awh, I look so young lol

Amy in da house. Styled by yours truly :D


Thank you for the feature Claire.

Have a great week!
xxxo

2 comments:

  1. Or maybe people just weren't feeling your weave or outfits. No reason to think everyone is bitter or hating on you. SMH.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand if they aren't feeling my outfit. Not everybody dresses the way I do. I'm a college student with a budget who has bills to pay. Buying very expensive weaves is the last thing on my mind. Sure the weave might look messy because I self install them. They are not the most expensive, but at the same time, they are neither synthetic nor wigs. They should get their facts right before they feel the need to respond.

      Oh sorry you had to read all that. Have a good one!

      Delete