Saturday, June 23, 2012

#OOTD: Wedding

Hey hey. I wonder what everyone has been up to?
Well I've been doing so much latelypreparing myself for this coming school year. 
***3rd year in Nursing skool. Whoop whoop!***

Last night, well a few hours ago I was at a wedding. My mom's friend or dad's, something like that.
After 25 years as husband and wife, they finally got married by a church. So cute.
We were late of course (on that African time ish), so we went to the reception. I saw so many familiar faces.

Sooo, I didn't get a picture of the couple. It just so happens that whenever I'm comfortably seated, I find it difficult to move around. So I just sat pretty and ate calmly :-)

Photos:

It's only 7pm. I'm so loving this weather





Lil model sis, Amy


Jollof rice and fried rice with assorted meat. Yum!
Sitting pretty





Now the day is over...




Thanks for stopping by
xxxo


1 comment: