Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Rants on Rants

It's a beautiful day!
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall... say what??


S/o to my new followers, and old members as well for their continued support. I appreciate you all.
I'd like go into details on one or two things, and after this post, I'm done explaining myself. Capiche?

OK. Now when I said that I respected the critiquing of only those in the industry, I meant that in a good way.
You see, I can sing right (i think lol), but I wouldn't go about critiquing a budding artist. I have no say in that. 
In other news, I'm saying that if you have a personal sense of style, or you don't  know what "style" is, don't judge other people's choices. It felt as though some people were passing judgments. I'm in the health field, someone with an individual style. You won't see me reprimanding others for what they wear. It's their choice, people. As for my weave, it very much varies. This month I might install perfectly, and the next? Horribly. Yikes!

I went ahead to read the responses for other bombshells and they were pretty harsh. Saying things like "She's not good in the facial aspect" aka, she's ugly. I felt bad for the girl. What is that about?

So, people, my point here is we should be mindful of the things we say. Some people might not take their own criticism likely and go ahead to make drastic decisions. We are all here for the betterment of ourselves; not to be downgraded.

OK. Let me end on that note before I start sounding like one of my professors or feeling like an important celebrity, lol.

*****
I don't know what today entails, but it looks like I'll be doing a lot of critical incidences and uploading of forms on my online resume and all that good stuff ;(

My birthday is in 3weeks!!!!!!!!!!
So look out for what hairdo I'd be doing ;p


It's all peace, love and chicken grease.
xxxo

2 comments:

  1. awwwww you're sweet and you have a great sense of humor. Don't let anybody bring you down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea a little too harsh..go giirl :P

    ReplyDelete