Sunday, July 3, 2016

My Songs for the Week

Happy New Month!
I know, I know...welcome to the best month ever ;) My birthday is in 2 weeks, and my sister's wedding is in 3 weeks!

So it's looking like this blogging is becoming a monthly thing. I need to pick it up.
I was supposed to blog about my Nigeria trip some weeks ago, but then I got in a car accident and had been dealing with doctors, and claims. But I'm fine, thank God.

***
This post is about songs that either came out recently, or I just got hooked on all over again (even though they are over a year old), but here are my fave 5 for the week:

Wizkid- Shabba feat. Chris Brown, Trey Songz, French Montana
Olamide- Konkobility
Skales- Ijo Ayo
Flavour- Nwanyi Mbaise
Flavour- Mmege Mmege

Flavour released the video to Mmege Mmege a few days ago, and I'm just over the whole village-marriage scene in a lot of his videos. He needs a new video/creative director or something.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment