Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy 4th!

Happy 4th of July, everyone! Hope your holiday weekend has been great so far?
Mine has! I had the best Me-Day yesterday and I got a lot accomplished, including taking my braids down..shhh. I'd had the braids for about 5 weeks, and while it still looked fairly good, my scalp itched for a wash. My coworkers and friends discouraged me from removing the braids as it still looked new, but I had to go with my hair's calling.

But anyway, the other thing I did on Sunday was eat my fave popcorn (Boom Chicka Pop) while binge watching on my new fave show on YouTube, Skinny Girl in Transit. You need to watch it if you haven't. They're in season 2.

Well, it's almost 0900. I'll go eat something light and perm this "thick forest" of a hair.
Going to a house BBQ later on. 

We'll talk soon.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment