Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Hi, Model

The time is now 10:26pm.

I just got done with dinner (I know). I'm almost ready for bed, but I thought I'd share this bit with you.

So at work today, during checkout at lunch, the strangest encounter occurred.
Because I tend to get bored with my own food, I always buy food at my hospital's cafeteria (so about 3 times a week), which costs me between 6-7$ worth of cheeseburger with chips and Crush soda. I get the same shxt every time, well unless they're serving meatloaf with some spaghetti that day.

Anyway, on getting to the register, the cashier smiles at me, scans my bag of chips, then with a grin, says to me "oh honey you need to eat more. You're so skinny, like a model" Say what now? What sort of dirty compliment is that?
Mind you, this woman looks just like me, physically!

If you know me, you'd know  my appetite is very big, and random. After all they say skinny girls eat the most. Or isn't that how it goes? And mind you, I weigh 130-135lbs which is VERY healthy, thank you very much.
I felt like saying this to her in the nicest way possible: "Well if your administrator didn't charge an arm and leg for this thing you call cheeseburger, maybe I'd be able to fill my plate up."
The audacity.

Anyway, I have my metabolism to thank- for enabling me eat as much as I want without worrying about calories.

All things fattening is the motto... unless your body disapproves of course.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment