Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Birthday Gal

It's Fri-yay, everyone!
The month of July has been great so far...
Exactly a week from today, Friday the 15th, I celebrated my birthday...and all weekend long.

We started off with a lingerie party at Hyatt Regency McCormick hotel's Executive suite. The theme was so fun and playful...we enjoyed every bit of it! We later stepped out to Rio to enjoy some music from great Nigerian Chicago DJs.

(If I could post videos, I would)

On Saturday I went over to a friend's house where we ate an Oreo cake and clicked wine glasses. I later went home to rest up a bit, cleaned up, then dozed off.

On Sunday, my parents threw me a party at their house. There was food in abundance! My mom made our favorite- Fried rice (the best in town. Trust me)! 
We had lots to grill, thanks to my friend Kenny aka "grill master" as my mom calls him lol.
But of course all my photos and videos ended up being on Snapchat and I didn't save them.

I had initially planned on going to Punt Cana; plans were made last year, but it didn't fall through. I'll go sometime this year tho.

And oh guys, my goal to visit 10-15 cities by age 25 was a success :)

I'm currently on the road headed to my sister's wedding.
We'll talk later.
C.U.



No comments:

Post a Comment