Friday, January 22, 2016

By 25...

Traveling is something I want to do more of this year; before life gets busy...again.

Before I turn 25, I would like to have traveled to at least 10 to 15 states.
Below is a list of U.S. states I've been to (mainly Midwest), and the ones I'm yet to visit. The city I've visited are in bold.

In no particular order, they are:
1. Illinois- Yes? I'm counting Illinois because I'm originally from Nigeria ;) I've lived in Chicago for almost 9 years (in and out).
2. Missouri- I visited this state a lot of times because I schooled in Edwardsville, which is about 30mins away, and all my nursing clinical were in St. Louis. I've also been to Florissant and St. Charles, MO.
3. Indiana- My sister's husband lived in Indianapolis at a time.
4. Texas- I've been to Houston a few times because I have cousins out there, and also for family weddings.
5. Georgia- An old girl friend of mine invited me out to Atlanta because we hadn't seen each other in a very long time. I was there for 2 days, and will like to go back for a longer stay.
6. Nevada- Las Vegas was definitely on my mind when a friend of mine decided that we check the city out one weekend.
7. California- When it got colder in Chicago, my friend, Ella and I decided to go to Los Angeles for 4 days. (See our trip here).

8. Florida- Back when I was in school, my roommates and a few other girls went to Miami for spring-break 2014.

The next states/countries on my list, in no order of preference...
Canada, UAE (Dubai), Dominican Republic (PC), New York, Washington D.C., West Virginia, Colorado (Aspen) , Louisiana (New Orleans), Hawaii, New Jersey, Michigan, and Maryland.

Update: I visited 9. Canada (see here), and 10. West Virginia, 11. Maryland, and 12. Pennsylvania (see here), Lagos & Abuja, Nigeria (post coming up); 13. New York City (see here)

Please share your experiences, tips, and what I should look out for.

Thanks for stopping by!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. What about personal goals you would like to achieve by 25?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're personal, and would be shared in due time ;)

      Delete