Monday, February 1, 2016

Canada

Hey guys. 
Last weekend I went on a road trip to Canada. Finally! 
"Finally" because I've had so many opportunities to go to the country, but it'd always been one thing or the other. After making my work schedule in December, I was sure to give myself 5 days off to make this trip happen. 
I love road trips- they're fun, except you put me in the back seat... I'll doze off. 

I left Chicago on Thursday night, got to Canada in the early hours on Friday, and left Sunday midday. 
I stayed in St Catherines, a city in Ontario.
Some cities I drove through.
 On Friday, I went to the Niagara Falls (never been). It was a lovely sight to see, even while some parts of the water was covered in snow. The weather was very chilly, but there's nothing a few shots of tequila wouldn't do (thanks Dammy! lol).
But of course, I turned my adventure to a photo session. God bless the fingers of my photographer :)


Bodysuit, skirt, boots- ASOS


Later that night, I went to Toronto to see my bf's good friend (a talented artist) and his wife, before going back to St Catherines to hang out with my bf, his brother, and a few of their friends.




[@bcokah on Instagram]

Saturday was a chill day...we drove down to Toronto where I filled my eyes 
with pleasantries that is Downtown & its skyline. It's a beautiful city, for sure. I got to see the CN Tower, home of the Toronto Blue Jays, and others. 


And of course, you all know the deal. 
Photo-shoot time!! Haha


Top- ASOS, Pants- old, Boots- ASOS


We went to a house party later that night.

My visit to Canada was a short one. I will definitely be going back to do, and see more. Will love to experience Niagara Falls in the summer. Oh what a lovely experience that will be.


Have you visited Canada? 
Tell me about your experience.

xxxo
C.U.

1 comment:

  1. I know your bf, you are a lucky girl. nice paintings between

    ReplyDelete