Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year

Happy 2016, everyone!!
Wow. 2015 really flew by, like, I can't even...I'll leave it at that.
My family and I were blessed beyond measures, and the highlight of it all was my big sis getting married to the love of her life.
I learned so much last year, and I grew immensely- in my career, relationships (with people), and me as a person. The only part I failed to grow in was my faith in Christ, and I hope to get closer to Him this year. 
I know for a certainty that this year will be bigger and better, God willing.

While I don't necessarily make resolutions for a new year, I'd like to say that some things I'll like to do more of are: blogging, traveling, going to the gym (for health- please I'm not trying to lose anything. Reverse dieting is the way forward this year. Ha!), and also worshiping my Maker [I'm yet to find a church in Chicago that I'm comfortable in]. 

That being said...
I thank God for this new year. May 2016 bring us all lots of love, joy, and happiness. 
We will all move to greater heights; bigger opportunities for growth in all aspects of our lives. May God shelter us and protect us from evil doers- we will not lose our loved ones to the wickedness going on. 
We will prosper! In Jesus' name. Amen.

Have a prosperous new year.
xxxo
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment