Thursday, January 14, 2016

Crazy in 'Pop

*Not an Ad*
Some people at work have asked about the lipsticks I wear-thus, my purpose for this post.

Through my friend, Yab, I got to know about ColourPop back in June 2015 when they debuted their  line of Ultra Matte liquid lipsticks. I can remember when she tried to order them online and it took forever because their site kept crashing due to the number of customers trying to make purchases.

I wear the lippies to work, and it stays on for over 12 hours! I love how their product makes my face look effortless. It blends in well, as I don't wear makeup most of the time. 
Before Colourpop, I used others that slowly turned my lips black. 

Teeny Tiny, Chilly Chilli, StingRaye, Kapow, LAX, Zipper, Tulle, Trap, Bumble, Chilly Chilli, Tulle
Lately, I've been into the whole nude look. I wear Tulle or Chilly Chilli, to work.

The first set they produced are very drying and I usually use a lip balm/gloss (clear) before application. The newer ones have a lighter consistency and are OK.

My favorites so far have to be Tulle, Chilly Chilli, and Trap-only when worn with a "beat face". I've surely restocked, should in case they stop producing them.
I'd do a swatch for you guys, but there's a reason why our YouTubers exist, right? ;)

Click on the video and subscribe to her YT channel: Yabz O.

Also, check out Jennie's full review here
My fave Caucasian review here
A link to the affordable line here

And they sell for $6 each. What a bargain!

Let me know what you think.

xxxo,
C.U.

No comments:

Post a Comment