Monday, March 10, 2014

Houston Galleria

This was what I wore on my visit to Houston Galleria. It was warm (for me because I'm from the Midwest), but a lil windy. I opted for a jacket and a dress.

Cool story: During my mini photo session outside of Forever 21 in the galleria, I noticed a couple of young girls taking photographs of me from the second floor of F21 and they seemed excited lol. Then I looked to my right and there sat a couple in an outside lounge, snapping away. I must have looked that different? Even the nail lady asked my sister and I where we were from upon our arrival. She said we looked like tourists; that we didn't look like we were from Houston.






Dress- Tobi (sold out, alternative here) , Trench coat- F21 (old), Shoes- Famous Footwear (sold out, similar here), Sunglasses- Steve Madden (Old, similar here)




xxxo
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment