Wednesday, April 9, 2014

"I'm in Miami, Trick!!"

Hey hey. Excuse me while I clear the cobwebs from the boo (ChiXtine) lol.
It sure has been a while since I got on here...man have I been extremely loaded seeing as graduation is only a few weeks away!!! Ahhhh!

Moving on...
Spring break for me was on the 10th of March and so on the 13th, I went with friends to Miami to also celebrate my roommate's birthday. It was fun while it lasted; spent about 3days there (arrived Thursday evening, left Sunday morning). Not a long vacation at all.

We did't get to do a lot of "fun" activities as planned like parasailing, jet-ski, kayaking, etc because a lot of them weren't in the city of Miami at that moment, and because non of us drove, transportation was quite difficult. Don't let me get started on the cab drivers there.

So yeah. We went to south beach and walked the walk on Ocean Drive. Miami is a beautiful city, let me tell you if you don't already know that. I did enjoy our 3 night-outs, day at the beach, and boat ride/cruise in which we got to see Usher's boat, J Lo's house...and lots of cabanas (some belonging to some celebs I don't care to remember).







I really didn't take a lot of photos...my phone was out of my reach for the most part.

I'd definitely visit again though. A longer vaca this time.


Later,
xxxo
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment