Monday, March 10, 2014

Trip to Htown

First day of spring break. How's that going??
Over the weekend, some members of my family and I took a road trip to Texas for a cousin's traditional marriage. It was a beautiful experience in that it was my first attendance and I also got to meet a lot of family members from my dad's end. Not to forget that I ate a lot. A LOT!

The trip took approx. 13hrs...and after driving for 7, we spent the night in Arkansas (Texarkana). The beauty in road trips is that you get to pass by different parts of the country.

We spent only two days in Houston, so there wasn't enough time to tour the city, but I got to visit the Galleria--a very, very big mall in which I got lost in!






My cousin and his beautiful bride


@ F21 in the galleria



I hope you all have a safe spring break!

xxxo
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment