Monday, July 1, 2013

BET Awards- Red Carpet Favs

Happy new week!
Happy new month!
Happy JULY!
Yes, you guessed right...it's my birthday month! (It's not like I have anything spectacular planned). But hey!

Yesterday was BET Awards. I missed the show for the most part; I met up with folks for some BBQ hosted by a good friend of mine Dj Diesel (still salivating). I caught up with Ciara's amazing performance when I got home (thankfully my siblings pre-recorded the show).


Here are my red-carpet loves:

L-R: Nicki Minaj, Regina Hall
L-R: Adrienne Bailon, Meagan Good, Lala Anthony
L-R: Jay & Paula Ellis, Dwayne Wade and Gabby Union
L-R: Janelle Monae, Paula Patton, Kenya Moore
My ultimate favorite has to go to Meagan Good. She looked really good (literally) in that blue dress! It's very fitting, flirty and not too revealing (in regards to boob cleavage) and the slit is just right!



Are you looking forward to the 4th as much as I am?

xxxo
post signature







No comments:

Post a Comment