Tuesday, July 16, 2013

All White



I wore this white ensemble to an all-white party during the July 4th festivities. 
When I went shopping, I had a white shirt-dress in mind. I found a couple at some stores but they didn't have the fitting I wanted. Having a limited time to shop was also at a disadvantage. The last store I walked into was Akira...then I knew I had to pick something up, although they didn't have much white selections.

I was reluctant to pick up the skater skirt cos it looked big. I was persuaded by my friend to try it on. I got a tank top to try with it, but instead of tucking it in and putting a belt over it as suggested by a sales girl, I decided to put the tank in a knot. I really wanted to pair it up with some white skinny jeans, but then again, my options were null. I just wanted to dress "simple".
I convinced my friend to wear the shirt dress from H&M 





I got my sis to take these photos. I think she did a good job.


Tank + Skirt- Akira (buy skirt here), Shoes- ShoeMint (sold out, alternative here) Ring- F21 (old)

I have moved on from jewelries. Not completely, but I seldom wear them these days. The only jewelry I have in this post are my earrings and ring. If all else fails, I've got to have a ring on.


xxxo
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I have become a big fan of your Legs...... you have got beautiful legs, I totally love them... I wish if I could turn into an anklet and you tie me onto your ankles forever..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I def don't have legs for days, but then again I'm probably not seeing what you see. Thank you tho, I appreciate it. xx

    ReplyDelete