Wednesday, July 10, 2013

New In: Anne Michelle Pumps

Hey guys!
So...this has to be the easiest purchase I've ever made. I got it a little over two weeks ago.
And I can honestly say that within seconds of spotting it, I immediately added to cart, found another item, and checked out!

What encouraged my instinct?
The price, the look, and somewhat of a rebirth!




A few months ago, Zara came up with a very chic pump that was spotted on the soles of many (if not all) fashion fanatic. I liked it except for one thing-- the color combo!
If you know me, you'd know I'm more on the neutral/monochromatic side when it comes to my shoes. And with this shoe having a red, tan and black combination, it was an instant no-no! But it looked good on others. 

My new Lulu heels is so comfortable. I wore it once; last week for a 4th of July shindig. Yes, I took some photos but most came out blurry, so I'll try to take some outfit photos this weekend.



***I barely make outfit posts because for one, I don't use/have a professional photographer. 
Also, my Tripod has been sitting in my apartment because I'm yet to get a new camera that comes with a remote so that I'll take shots by myself. So until then, bare with me.


So yeah, hurry on up and get yourself a pair. They have a few left!
Also check out their Zara inspired pump here


Thanks for stopping by.

xxxo
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment