Saturday, March 30, 2013

Recycle (Monochrome)

So...
I finally made use of the tripod I got for Christmas. Handling it for the first time was a one heck of a job!
I couldn't get used to running back and forth between seconds just to get in place before the camera does its job. And because I don't have a remote for my camera, I had to time it for 10secs (max).

Another problem I had was getting the right shade and lighting. Finding a location wasn't difficult. Since I'm not bold enough to stand in crowded areas with my tripod like some bloggers do, I found my local community park.



Dress- F21, Shoes- Akira, Glasses- NY&Co.





I got this dress from Forever XXI 2011 spring collection two years ago, and it was worn once. There are many dresses in my closet that share similar stories. So I thought to myself, why not recycle?
I find myself buying dresses and wearing them on one or two occasions,ending up with piles of clothes taking up unnecessary space. Nothing new to many women out there.

So, again I thought, why not recycle? If a dress is worn once, why put it away? Perhaps, I could wear them twice (or more) and sell on eBay? 

I'll try this and see how sale goes. If fruitful, I'm definitely sticking to it.
After all, I'm no millionaire...yet *_*

xxxo
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment