Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Mushrooms and Bowls

Woahhhhhh...looks like I've been away for too long.
Last week was finals week for nursing students and a few others...it was hectic, but I'm relieved now that I'm on spring break.
Got a few things to brush up, but I should be back soon.

Meanwhile, I attempted to try a mushroom style cut sew-in. 
Knowing that I suck at cutting hair, I knew that I was creating room for a disastrous turnout...which it did.
After messing up my bowl, I went back to the beauty shop to get another pack of hair... took down the bowl, and redid it. It pays to know how to work your own hair ;)

Soooo...in the process of recording, my camera stopped functioning. I guess it was taking a break cos the minute I finished the hair, it started back **true story**
Anyway, I managed to take a few clips with my phone, and as soon as I'm able to put pieces together, it'll be uploaded.




Questions? Feel free to ask


Preview of the updated look ^_^



For those of you on break, have fun and be safe.
And others... Yours is coming soon :D


Thanks for stopping by.
post signature

2 comments:

  1. looks great on you! But then again you make anything look good hun!

    ReplyDelete