Tuesday, March 6, 2012

MAKE JOSEPH KONY VISIBLE!



At about, I came across an Invisible Children's video on YouTube which was very touching. Let's say I cried throughout!  I wished I could do something, and  my heart melted knowing that I can't. However, I took it upon myself to learn more about this organization and the people working hard to put KONY to a stop.
No, we're not trying to make him famous in a good way ( as in a good person), but trying to put his name out there to bring him and his forces down and to a halt!

In a nutshell, he abducts kids in his hometown in Uganda, turns the boys into child soldiers, and the girls into sex slaves, makes them kill other people, as well as their parents! And what if they try to escape??? Well he beheads them!

Below is the video that brought me to tears:






Let's make KONY a household name— make it viral. Like all pages; share videos on blogs, tumblr, twitter; send as emails, texts; make phone calls, tell your friends to tell their friends...just spread the word!

May God bless and enable these people to do more. I pray that He gives them the strength and courage, and also bless their hearts. May all our efforts not be in vain (Amen).


Join the movement. Purchase your action kit HERE
xxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment