Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Oily Summer??

...for my ladies with oily skin...

OK summer's around the corner, and the sun is already emerging with full force, even though it's spring!
Well, for those of you wondering how to keep your make-up intact when you're out in the sun, here's the deal...

Sometime last year, I came across a very wonderful product+remedy for oily skin. Came to find out that Milk of Magnesia (I'll call it MoM for short) helps control that! Yes, the very same MoM that's used for constipation! (It can also be used as an antiperspirant or to relieve dandruff.) 

MoM acts as a primer for foundation and can be used as a facial mask. It works by drying up the skin **if you have dry skin, I wouldn't recommend you use this** 

It DOES not heal acne however. It is highly affordable and sells from $5-$10+ depending on it's size and manufacturer. You can purchase it at your local drug store. I got my Phillips'online from Walgreens.


xxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment