Friday, October 16, 2015

Georgia Peach

I traveled to Atlanta, GA for two days, just because...
OK. See, it gets annoying when the weather in Chicago dramatically changes, and while this is a norm, we Chicago folks are yet to get accustomed to it. Now last weekend, I went to the city that everyone asks me about (like I'm missing out on something major). Because it was a short one, I didn't get to be a tourist. I only visited the ever-famous Lenox Square Mall. It's huge- it has every store therein. I see it as Downtown Chicago stores being compressed in to one building, so it was nothing too exciting. 
For nightlife, I visited Lion's, Xs, and Josephine Lounge. They're all great. 
One thing I learned about their club scene is that there's always an option for hookah, which is great, and most of their clubs never stand on their own...they're attached to other shops/stores (like a plaza).

Top- Akira, Jeans- JustFab, Sandals- Macy's, Purse- Michael Kors

Top- Akira, Skirt- Forever 21, Heels- Steve Madden



Where to visit next?
xxxo
C.U.



No comments:

Post a Comment