Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Give Me Summer!

Like, I want summer back!

These are just a few photos(of events) that my summer consisted of. 
I shuffled between Chicago, St Louis and Edwardsville for school work and fun stuff.

Now that school is back is session, I reflect on past memories and grin over the things I was able to accomplish. I'm already being stormed with school work, but hey...it was expected!


July 4th picnic with friend Dj Diesel
4th of July picnic at Jackson park, Chicago.
Dress (old. I knotted it to the side), Necklace- Aldo,  Bag- F21
All-White party with my given twin, Funks!
Dragonfly Mandarin, Chicago.
Outfit details here
Night-out with friends at The Rustic Goat, STL
Tank + Skirt- F21 (sold out)
Night-out in Chicago
Jumpsuit- F21 (bought in  a Chicago store for $37.99, buy here)
Before a road trip to Indiana with my sibs & friends for a two-day weekend, while helping a friend move
My view from the hotel + room @ JW Marriott, Indianapolis
Early Sunday cookout at the pool with friends.
My apt @ Enclave, Edwardsville
Enjoying a me time in Edwardsville.
Movie night.
Running errands in preparation for my parent's 25th anniversary. Chicago.
Tank- F21 (old), Maxi dress- T.J. Maxx (old)
Friends at the wedding reception.
Friends at the wedding reception
The couple! My parents.
Photo bits of my traditional dress at the anniversary. 
Family! Yummy-ness.
The color...love it! So rich & vibrant.
Met up one last time with my girls.
The Cheesecake Factory, Chicago.
Sister's birthday! August 15.
Lioness! Courageous queen <3
Dress- Akira (old)


Many other photos I took with my phone ended up being lost or stuck in the phone's memory because dear T-mobile decided to factory reset my phone! I'll post more when I'm able to retrieve them.


Thanks for stopping by.

xxxo
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment