Sunday, September 2, 2012

#OOTN: Labor day weekend

My friend and I...and some more, went to a labor day weekend party. Took a break from all the studying and headed out to St.Louis to catch some fun.
I went on a photo spree only because someone offered to help with the picture taking. There's so much more from where these came from. 

Please mind my photos, they are not the greatest and that's cos I don't own a DSLR, yet. Early Christmas gift, anyone? :)















We had people telling us how much we look alike. Never saw it until this photo

We'll get through nursing school, together

Dress + Belt- ASOS, Shoes- JustFab, Watch- Kohls, Earring & bangles- C.Russe

Some friends and readers alike suggested I write the stores from which I purchase my items. 
I guess I'll start from now.


Enjoy the rest of your Labor day weekend!

xxxo
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment