Friday, September 14, 2012

A Moody Day

...the weather that is.

It rained Friday morning. I had class. It rained again. Blah blah

*****
A couple of my friends and I decided to go to the mall, just to get a "few" things-- Fall shopping!
Two critical items I had in mind was an ankle boot and a shawl/poncho.
Well everywhere I went either had the JC Lita-boot look-alike, or wedged booties (hate both).

I was quite disappointed, but I couldn't leave empty handed, so I did justice!

Before leaving for the mall, I took a few photos. The weather was sooooo not in my favor. The sun was gleaming in the wrong directions, wind blowing in all directions-- nothing was in my favor.
So as always, pardon the outcome!







Shorts + top: F21, Shoe: Christian Siriano, Neck piece: thrifted



...of course I changed my shoes.

Have a great weekend!
xxxo

post signature
Photo credit: D.P.

2 comments: