Sunday, December 4, 2011

Style-Mix

Hi all!
As you all know, finals is this week for some and next week for others...as for me, I have 1-2exams every week, so that makes my schedule more busy. Been studying my arse off, pulling all-nighters, not sleeping at all (yup), doing all these in spite of having to work every night... *sigh*

Anyway, I was privileged to attend ASA (African Student Association) 2nd annual HIV/AIDS awareness fundraising event. It was a complete success! Great acts, guest speakers and performances.

This is what I wore for the event (bad lighting--I didn't plan on posting this). However, since this would probably be my last post for the next couple of weeks, I thought I'd make a style mix for y'all C:

HIV/AIDS Awareness Fundraising Night


Switch it upppp









Kokoon long sleeve shirt 
Urban Outfitters over-the-knee sock
Miss Selfridge high waist shorts
High heels
Luck Brand leather satchel 
Anton Heunis gold chain necklace
Gucci sunglasses


Good luck on your finals! May we all pass in flying colors!

xxxo
China

No comments:

Post a Comment