Thursday, December 15, 2011

FINALS OVERR

Hey guys!
This semester went by so fast; but it had it's ups and downs. I am glad regardless coz I need this break!
So what happens from here? NEWS?
Well I'm moving to another apartment.Yay! Bye bye to those beeches, I hope their new roommate gives them hell..OK, just kidding. Maybe not!
My finals went great. However, I got dropped from my spring classes and work bcuz I haven't completed my payment...what thaa freakkkk? I was told that I had to fill out a Parent Plus Loan (which by the way I have never done). You don't wanna know how much my bill for the SPRING sem turned out to be. Perks for being a nursing student huh?
Anyway...I'm looking forward to 2012.

I thought I'd create another style mix for y'all along with this post so it's not so boring :-)



Hot&Cold

Wear this any time of the year and feel comfortable in your pretty flats. Take blazer off when indoors or leave it on! Can be worn to casual events...house warming, family reunion, etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment