Monday, December 21, 2015

Leftover Cravings

Whether it be from the beginning of the year, mid-year, or currently, there are some cravings I'm yet to fulfill. 
These leftover cravings have thus become my Christmas wishlist, and I thought to share them, perhaps I'd get lucky. Hehe.




  • My love for sandals make me crave these Tom Ford patchwork leather cage sandal even more. I love the many variations in color, but this brown/rust and maroon tops it for me. I also love the leather and velvet mix. But of course, it's sold out everywhere! *I wear a US size 9 if you find em ;)*
  • When the Apple watch came out, I wasn't a fan [don't ask me why], but after seeing a few coworkers with it, I can't even begin to tell you how convenient it'll be to use, especially with a job like mine.
  • Ohh dear Wrangler! If you know me, then you know what the craze is. I've always liked Jeep. This Wrangler is the sexiest car ever, and I often tell folks, if you were to put a Benz  and a Wrangler in front of me and ask me to take whichever one I wanted, I'd go with the Wrangler! The love is deeply rooted and I can't explain further. I'll take the 2015 Wrangler in black or white.
  • I'm not too big on pumps, but if I have to wear one, they'll to be pointy-toed. After getting the So Kate (in nude) from Neiman Marcus earlier this year, I knew I wouldn't rock it much because those shoes are uncomfortable, especially since I have very weird feet. The 39.5 is somewhat tight on me, but the size 40 is too loose. Tsk! I do want these black Pigalle Plato 120mm however.
  • Lastly, the Louis Vuitton Neverfull in GM is a must have for me. I'm not a big fan of LV, or bags that have their logo all over them, but this LV tote in Damier Ebene print is fab! I love the structure and size of it. It'll make a great travel bag.

What's on your Christmas list?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment