Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas!!!

It's the "most wonderful time of the year". It's the season to be jolly...
...but why am I not in the Christmas spirit?

Each year, I look forward to the 25th of December. I look forward to Christmas more than my birthday (well, not really). It's the atmosphere, the Xmas carol, the parties/events, the togetherness, the lights and decors- everything!

It's all different this year. I don't feel like it's Christmas- maybe it's because it'll be my first time EVER working on Christmas day, or because some of my siblings won't be home...I don't know. 
We have a Christmas tradition each year (like most families) where we all gather around the living room, share past stories, open up gifts, and win bonus gifts- if you're able to tell which wrapped gifts are yours. All of that.

Hope you all have a beautiful Christmas celebration.

Happy Holidays.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment