Sunday, August 31, 2014

Happy September



Happy new month.
The month of August was an eventful one for me, friends and family.

I moved into my new apartment in Chicago. I love it out here; it's right by the lake and I love being on the 14th floor. I've furnished the unit for the most part, but still getting things in order. I'll bring in the photos later.

I got done with my job training after 4weeks, and I've been doing well on my own, thank God. The facility is under new owners and management, so things are getting very busy.

My father turned 60 on the 24th. I thank God for his life! He's such an amazing father and an inspiration (I'll talk more about him in another post).

My big sis Rosie, got engaged to her boo! Those two are so cute together! Can't wait to begin bridesmaid duty and the whole wedding process.


I pray this month brings us all joy, love,  peace, and fulfilment.

Have a great week ahead, and enjoy Labor Day!!

xxxo
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment