Tuesday, December 17, 2013

"A" For Effort

The semester is over!!

Grades just came in and I am ecstatic!!! I couldn't be happier.
OK, this would be the second and last time that I would talk about a course grade...but I just wanted to fill you in on the 2nd 8 weeks for community health as stated here.

Fortunately, Community health wasn't as challenging as Psych, but it was demanding. From clinical projects (visitations, filming, scripting, etc) to classroom duties (exams, projects, presentation...), it almost became overwhelming! However, I continued to dedicate my time to all of that, hence my absence on the blog. 

My plans for the break: apply for career jobs, call up hospitals for my final senior project and begin studying for my Exit HESI. Phew!
I hope to accomplish them all.



xxxo
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hey, congrats on almost being done with nursing school. It really is a grueling couple of years. When are you taking the NCLEX?

    ReplyDelete