Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Substitute

Hi everyone!
How's your week going?

Today's outfit post consists of items that were put together at the very last minute.
A couple of Sundays ago, I went home to my family and on getting dressed for church, I noticed I had forgotten the top I planned on pairing my pants with. It was a black chiffon top I had gotten from C.Russe a few months ago.
Luckily, it was warm outside and I decided to wear a black short sleeve top from F21. My initial choice of shoe was an open toe sandal, but I switched it to a closed-toe pump.






Top-F21 (Here), Pants- JC Penney (Similar Here), Shoes-BCBG (Sold out, love this) Bag- JustFab (Similar here), Jewelry- ASOS
I think I'm getting a hang of this open smile *fake smile*


Thanks for stopping by.
xxxo
post signature

2 comments: