Tuesday, December 25, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Turtle neck sweater: gift, Skirt + Bag: F21, Shoe: Mall, Jewelries: C.Russe, Tights: Express








My new favorite bag is this bag I got from F21 last year. I put it away after carrying it twice and forgot all about it. It suddenly resurfaced and I'm in love all over again.

This was the outfit I put together for church for Christmas day service. I paired the turtle neck I once hated with a very comfortable skirt. And of course for the cold, I had to wear tights with it.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a gracious new year.
Enjoy the last days of the year 2012. 
I hope to be a better person in 2013 and accomplish a whole lot through the grace of God.

Oh, I did box braids for the first time. I guess that puts me in business ;)

xxxo
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment