Sunday, December 2, 2012

Dearest December

Happy first Monday of the month!
It's December, already! This year flew by, I'd say.

I had a ladies night out with two of my lovely ladies over the weekend. We had a sumptuous dinner at an Italian restaurant *YUM* and then went into town (STL). It was my last outing for the semester.

Also, this would be my last (style) post for at least two weeks-- when I'm done with all 3 of my finals.


 Surprisingly, the weather was a bit warm here. It's been warm lately, not something I expect in the month of December. I hope it stays this way for as long as it can.
I do want a White Christmas however.
Jacket: old, Top: Gojane, Skirt: F21, Shoes: the mall, Neckpiece: Kohls

Top-Gojane, Skirt-F21

Best of luck on your finals! Study hard and make good grades!

Until then...
xxxo
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment