Sunday, September 18, 2016

Wall of Frames?

Another season, another switch up.

Hey guys.
Happy Sunday! So this morning, I woke up with an idea in mind. Each weather season, I find myself trying to switch things around in my apartment. Now I only do this because I know I won't be moving anytime soon. In fact, I've promised myself that I'd be in this apartment until I pack my bags and move to my [future] husband's house. I mean, who likes moving? Not me!

While I was away in school, I'd always dreamed of living in a loft or a high-rise building overlooking Lake Michigan or Downtown Chicago, but after I graduated, I immediately got a job after NCLEX (thank God) and had little time to shop around for apartments...so, I settled. My current space isn't bad at all- I live on the 14th floor and Lake Michigan is right behind the building. But that's by the way.

I love interior decoration; styling, and all things of the Art world, so putting things together in my cozy space comes easy for me. I thought: If I were to live in a loft, my decors would be rustic or industrial; and if it were to be a high-rise building, it'd be modern. Right now, I'm kinda everywhere- bedroom is sorta nautical/mid-modern, and my living room is...just there.

Last year, I had started a Wall of Frames section in an area between my bedroom and bathroom, but then I soon realized the space was just too small and wasn't living up to my expectations, and that's when I thought: why don't I fill up a space with wall-clocks!? 
I didn't go crazy on my purchases. The clocks bought from Target, Marshall's and T.J. Maxx had reasonable price tags. I postponed my trip to IKEA (they have beautiful, inexpensive clocks!). 


I'm not fully satisfied with the look. I need to add 2-3 more clocks [I promise I won't go crazy with it].



How is your apartment/home styled?
Share in the comment section.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment