Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Fried Philly





My West African beaus

Birthday gal!


Top- T.J. Maxx, Skirt- F21 (old, alternative Here), Pumps- ALDO(alternative Here), Scarf (old) , Bag- Target (old)

I absolutely loved my Fried Philly sushi! All time fav.

Hey guys! So last weekend, a friend of mine came to town to celebrate her birthday and we headed to St. Louis to chillax. We went to have sushi, and man..Fried Philly has never tasted so good! I forgot what my drink was called, (Muay Thai I think), but it was bomb!

For my outfit, the skirt was my first pick. If you've followed my blog for a while or know me personally, you'd know I love my skirts. I love how this particular one; it accentuates my small waist while giving me the curves I never had lol. And because it was a little chilly, I opted for a long sleeve top and paired it with my favorite nude pumps. My hair was on a different level that night, and since I had little time to get ready (was completing my 12 page  research paper all day), I turned my scarf to a turban. 

We had a great time at The Landing, and a fun night overall.

Selfie Saturdays


Thanks for stopping by.
xxxo
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment