Friday, October 11, 2013

Sorry, Not Sorry

OK, the only reason why I would not be sorry for this post is due to the picture quality :s
I took all of my my photos indoors and tried to retake them during the day...but time would not permit.

Hi guys!
So these past two weekends were filled with merriment amidst school work. I got to celebrate Nigerian Independence with friends in two home cities: St Louis and Chicago.
I went to three parties in Chicago, and man was it *expensive*, but worth it! *I go party crazy with  my people when I haven't been in the scene for a while*
Anyway, there was a Timaya concert as well and it was nice, I must say.

Without further rambling, here are my not-so spiced up photos!



Crop tank- ASOS (Here), Skirt- Akira (Sold out), Shoes- ALDO (old, similar Here)
The Office, STL



Crop Top- ASOS (Here), Pants- Trifted, old, Shoes- JustFab (old, similar Here)
Quick selfie before heading to RSVP Lounge, Chicago




Tired. Worn out. Shopping. Hot sun. Downtown. Chicago


A lady's gotta have her selfie ;)


Dress- French Connection (Old, try HereHere, alternative Here), Shoes- Bakers (Old, alternative Here). Clutch- J.C. Penny (Old, alternative Here)

I couldn't get a clear photo, so I gave up! lol

"Smizing" :-)

I would have loved to show more photos from the events, but I tend to forget all about my phone the moment I leave my house!

Back to school work. Eight more weeks and it's Christmas break!!!


Thanks for stopping by.
xxxo
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment