Friday, September 13, 2013

Peek-a-BooB

Hello guys!!!

Things have been going rather fast for me, and I find myself handling so much work at the same time. 
Best part about being in your final year, huh?

Well, this was an outfit I wore to my sister's birthday dinner a few weeks ago. 
I never intentionally planned for a "corporate look". It just so happened that the items I bought from ASOS a couple of months ago were begging to be worn. It was a hot day and I was making a drive down to Bloomington, IL (almost 3 hours away from me). I decided to wear a blazer to complete my look, especially since I knew it'd be cooler indoors.


My top was side cut and exposed my side boobs. To see the look click here



Top + Skirt- ASOS (Here and Here), Blazer- C.Russe (Old, similar Here), Necklace- ASOS (Sold out, similar Here), Shoes- the Mall (Old, alternative Here)


 My braids took me roughly 11 hours to do over the course of two days (laziness). I ran out of my favorite X-pression hair and was upset that I had to use a shorter version beauty supply hair. The braids are coming down this weekend though. Tired of it already!
I wish I had done a little tutorial, but sometimes when you get your hair done yourself, you just want to be lazy or fast with it, and recording doesn't cross your mind.

For braiding: Get your favorite braiding hair. Make sure you ":feather it" (aka making the ends uneven) just so that it's easier to braid to the end and gives it a smoother finish.
Brush the hair thoroughly and divide into portions. 
Section your hair in tiny bits for a fuller look, and in big chunks as you please.
After braiding, dip your braids in hot (boiled) water. Be careful not to splash yourself with it! Get a towel available. Let the braids drain off excess water, then squeeze braids with towel. This process allows for a smoother finish and gives the braided hair a sleek look.
Apply hair oil/sheen as needed.


Have a lovely weekend.

xxxo
post signature

1 comment:

  1. You should have worn it without the blazer...show off your daring side

    ReplyDelete