Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Random facts about me: 2

I am a neat freak. On the verge of being OCD?

I'm not exactly sure how this came about. I've just been one to always clean her personal space. Now, not cleaning while I have friends over, or when I am in a gathering. *I'm not crazy* haha

I like my things to be organized (for easy finds and appearance), I'm very tidy...any little thing that goes out of place becomes somewhat of a concern.

When it comes to my closet, my clothes are arranged in order of occasion, style and color. From dresses to camisoles to dress shirts-blazers-dress pants- dress shorts-skirts-casuals-jackets.... Jeans and sweats are folded on the top rack. 

I think this followed me from childhood. Back then my mom would make my siblings and I clean our rooms every weekend; sweep/vacuum every night before going to bed or after waking up in the morning; make our beds before leaving for school...and so on.



Don't get me wrong though, I have my messy moments--when I'm super busy and have no time to spare.

I don't think I'd consider myself OCD?
The irony of it all is that I HATE to clean! I hate it, but I'm forced to due to my hygienic nature ^_*


xxxo
post signature




Image via Google

No comments:

Post a Comment