Sunday, October 21, 2012

It's a Block Party!

There was a block party on Saturday at Enclave in appreciation for its residents.
There was food from local food vendors, games, music and so much more.
It was nice out and the event was fun.

Highlight of my evening was being recognized by the owner of the property. He walked up to me and told me he came across this post and was really impressed with it.
When I made that post, I didn't have the intention of it being recognized...it was my way of telling others IN YOUR FACE lol! Hey, I was just happy with what I signed up for.



Yeah,  I didn't make it



The owner! I've always thought he/she to be an older person, but my gosh, he's young! #ambitious








Beautiful eh?
Music, people, lots of fun!

xxxo
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment