Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Swift month

Hi all.
I know I've not been on for a week-- I'm slacking, forgive me.

The new school year is fast approaching, with 4weeks left, I've been hurdling!
My internet hasn't been of any help, but it should be up and running in no time.

In the meantime, I'd like to share some hair info with ya.

The other day, I got my hair done (by me) and to be honest with you, I was sleep-installing.
Anyway, the hair I installed is Indian "Long deep". I only had to use one pack because it came in 4pcs. Two 16" and two 18" plus a closure. 'Fourbulous' awesomenessss. And it's a straight hair, but I use bendy rollers alongside my flat iron to add some waviness.

I got the hair from my local beauty supply store, not online. When I get a chance, I'll upload a pic of it so you know what it looks like.


Alright folks, be safe!

xxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment