Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Xmas Wish-List?


So here are some of the things I'm request for Christmas! Such an expensive list huh? =)

In no order of preference:


1. The infamous iPad!
Just cos...I want it?






2. BlackBerry Bold 9900
btw, I have the 9700. I just want this touchscreen and it's anterior camera! That's all ^_^






3. A GPS!
my current one gets me lost----------all da timeee!





4. A Digital Camera
only cuz my camera broke 3weeks ago =(





5. A NorthfFace Denali fleece  jacket, duh ;p
can't pass on this one






6. A chunky link/chain Necklace
this particular one is from ASOS



7. Yes indeed, a Stethoscope
I'll be needing this for clinicals




8. iPod Touch 4S
My BB's memory is very low and I miss having multiple aps!





I'll continue to add on to this post as I figure out what else I want.

Notice how I want all white gadgets? Yes, white is a must for me. It's pureeee!


Surprise me, anyone? =D


Have a great thanksgiving!


-China

No comments:

Post a Comment