Monday, October 3, 2011

Roommate is out of town? Rent out all of their stuff for the weekend!

OK I was just kidding with the title!

Hi there!
So this year is my first time having roommates and it's the worst idea so far! I live with two 'bffs' who constantly act like they run the world. So many things have happened within the 6weeks of our living together; from my items being stolen; used/taken without permission, laptop logged on, boyfriend hitting on me, my cable cord vandalized, living in an Alaska-type home, etc (if u want more details on this, comment and I'll tell ya!)

Anyway, apparently we have a ghost living with us cuz...they denied every single thanggg! When we had a meeting with our R.A(Resident Assistant), they said I was always accusing them [that's the only thing they could report about me (laughing my arse off!!!)]. 
So I decided not to ask them of anything since they don't listen (I must be talking to objects? O_O).
This weekend, I left a note by the sink which read: "Clean up hair and toothpaste dropping after using sink!" Obviously that couldn't have been my hand work...because I have on braids, and my toothpaste is PINK, theirs is WHITE! They replaced my note with this:
"This is a bathroom not a pool. Don't splash water everything!!!"
Everything?? Bahahahahaha!!! 1st of all, that sounds like a 12year old, now I don't know which one of them wrote this. Well it doesn't matter cuz they are both immature.
I ripped the note and made it visible in the trash. They put up a 2nd one...and u guessed right. I RIPPED THAT OFF TOO! 
***they gave up**

Now until I find get a space change all 3 of us are going to walk in one trouser!

Note to future cougar residents: if u don't know who you'd be rooming with, live off campus to avoid this foolishness, even if u want a private room LIKE I HAVE!



-China

No comments:

Post a Comment